- I am irritable when I can't sleep.
- I often wake up at night and have trouble falling back to sleep.
- Often during the day, I feel sleepy even after a good nights sleep.
- I often wake up early and can't go back to sleep.
- Usually, it takes me a long time to fall asleep.
- I often wake up because of dreams.
- I sometimes wake up gasping for breath.
- I usually feel achy and stiff when I wake up in the morning.
- My snoring keeps my bed partner awake.
If you answered YES to 2 or more of these questions, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder.