The Mid-Michigan Sleep Center is an accredited center providing quality sleep diagnostic procedures to patients from infancy to old age. We proudly serve as a resource for awareness of sleep disorders in the community and operate as a forum for the continuous medical education of professionals treating sleep disorders.
This Mid-Michigan Sleep Center will seek to achieve the following goals:
- Provide quality sleep studies that meet or exceed the standards as outlined by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Provide quality patient care in a pleasant environment to achieve the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
- Provide timely, complete, and accurate reports based on diagnostic studies performed at the Sleep Center.
- Perform community outreach programs to educate the public and professionals in the prevalence, significance, and therapeutic alternatives in treating sleep disorders.
- Provide a mechanism for sleep professional input in the organization and functionality of the Sleep Center as part of a continuous quality improvement.
- Provide cost-effective, quality sleep services to this community.